ACN Latitudes Forums

natural calm

ad_ccl

Just a quick question, All those that are using the Natural Calm are you still giving cal/mag supplements in addition or are you just giving the Natural Calm. I am giving Mag. with Taurine to my son right now.

Thanks

Gina

my son is using his regular magnesium supplement and only takes natural calm if he needs it's sleep/ relaxant or digestive properties

I think that, as with regular supplementation, once needs to try to guestimate dietary intake where possible and add supps dosage accordingly, including natural calm

Just a quick question, All those that are using the Natural Calm are you still giving cal/mag supplements in addition or are you just giving the Natural Calm. I am giving Mag. with Taurine to my son right now.

Thanks

Gina

Gina,

Last you posted you were going to add back B6 and B1--how is that working out? Any improvement with your son? Have things gotten a little better?

Faith

Hi Faith

Thanks for asking about my son, things are still the same he is ticcing like crazy.... But its only been a week that I have him back on his B's and his Mag-Taurate so I will give it at least another week before I make any changes. Also with this being our week of spring break we havent exactly been eating smart or having things in the normal routine. (lots of late nights) But tomorrow its back to normal. I will keep you posted on his progress

Thanks,

Gina