Jump to content
ACN Latitudes Forums

Who is The Expert at Treating Tics?


Recommended Posts

I would like to secure a second opinion on how to treat my tics (particularly, how to determine the underlying causes, not just treat symptoms). Who are "the experts" in the U.S. at treating tics (esp. facial)?


For background, I have been seeing a neurologist for a year, ad have gotten input from a psychiatrist. I also saw an accupuncturist, with no benefit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Bill

that really is not an easily answerable question as it depends on what the underlying cause of the tics is and also what treatment protocol you wish to follow.


I would personally suggest an Integrative doctor (one who is qualified as a MD or DO but is also specialized in more holistic/alternative/naturopathic medicine)

Environmental physicicians often fall into this category and have helped many people with tics!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...