ACN Latitudes Forums

Update-Mag supplemt w/chirop & CST

patty

We have been using chirop w/CST for the last 3 months. My son was getting his chirop & CST on a weekly basis, his symptoms were sparadic and his muscles were noted tight by his chirop week after week (i suspect the muscle tightness may be due to environmental stress-spring allergies). After 21/2 months, i decided to add Natural Calm for Kids to support the bodywork (at that time, my son's symptoms were subsizing also). For the last 3 weeks, my son is getting 1/2 tsp of magnesium daily, along with 250mg of vit C, and his symptoms are almost completely gone, even at his trigger points (like watching TV, reading to him, eating...). The symptoms are so mild, unless you know what to look for, you can't tell, including my husband!!

Even his chirop notices a difference in his muscle tightness. I am not sure if the chirop/CST is starting to make a difference or the magnesium is making a difference. In any case, i am just going to continue with what we are doing. Also, i plan to finished NAET treatments for my son this summer (food & environmental) to cover all basis, in hope to boost his immune system so his body is able to utilizes all the nutrients from eating whole foods and eventually off the supplements.

Also, i believe that reduce allergies also reduce tics. Because over the course of our alternative treatments, my son's tics have gradually subsided and he is also asthma-free, although his is still having some sneezing, but medication is not required like the past years.

It has been a journey, and i am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Patty

Patty,

I'm so glad you are having luck with one of those. I hope it is the Natural calm, (only because I would be thinking about the check book)

It feels so good to get to a point were you can introduce things, and not feel like everything in the world makes your child tic.

C.P.

Laurensmom,

The vit C doesn't have any impact on my son's tics when i give to him w/o the magnesium (i have been doing it for about 2 mos before adding mag). It is for his nasal allergy & bloody nose. The vit C that i give him also has bioflavonoids. I notice tic decrease when i started mag along with vit C. However, i have not given him mag w/o vit C, so i am not sure if it is necessary to have the 2 supplements administer together to have an optimal effect??!!

Also, we have been doing chirop & CST together for the past 3 mos. So i suspect the supplements support the body work which all complement each other.

When my son's symptoms increase, an epsom salt bath definintely make a difference. We have been doing a daily epsom bath for the last 4 months and now we are doing it every 3/4 days because he has been doing so well.

Patty

Nice to see the Natural Calm works with your child as well. I firmly believe in the product. We have had our 8 yr old on it since December, and although we still notice the odd shoulder shrug or abdominal twitch, it is very rare. I have recently added Taurine, he does not like many veggies and he is mostly vegitarian. He is also gaining weight, at only 52lbs and slightly tall, he could afford a little bulk.

Lenny