Jump to content
ACN Latitudes Forums
  • pandas-cover-cropped.pngYour Child Has Changed; Should You Consider PANDAS?

    Have you seen our PANDAS eBook?  Our book is a helpful primer in a friendly question & answer format.  This eBook contains useful information to understand the symptoms of PANDAS, how it is diagnosed (including lab tests), the different types of treatments, approaches for prevention, and how to find the help and support that you need.  Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Learn more

Sign in to follow this  
nernal

Please help with cunningham panel interpretation

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

We recently got results of Cunningham Panel.

 

D1: 1000

D2: - Pending

Lysoganglioside: 80

Tubulin: 4000

Cam Kinase: 174

 

The test doesn't mention Likely or not likely due to pending D2 assay results.

 

My son is 4.5 years old with Autism. He is non verbal , vocal stims, OCD, Visual stims, cognitive delays etc.We did Lyme testing through IGenex Western Blot. IgM: 41 +, 31- IND, 39- IND, 83-93 - IND

IgG: 41 +

 

CD 57 : 10

High Coxsackie titers : 1:400 Ref: <1:100

 

We are doing some Biomedical treatments through DAN doctor for past 2 years and none of the treatments really helped much for his vocal stims, visual stims. He is still delayed with cognition, speech.

 

Can I know if anyone has got similar results of Cunningham panel and got diagnosed for PANDAS ? Treatments that really helped ? I really don't know which doctor to see and where to start with these results? My DAN doctor doesn't pay much attention to Lyme/ PANDAS/PANS.

 

Thanks in advance

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have spoken to them on the phone and they have been helpful. My son is also still missing one panel. On the phone results were interpreted as significant and last result won't change overall diagnosis.

My son got the most help with Lyme treatment and IV abx. He happens to see an autism doc with ILADS training, now treating Lyme and PANDAS. He has patients with multiple issues.

Out old doc would say Cd57 level of 10 shows an immune system highly affected by Lyme. Would also say that level would probably need to be treated with IV abx.

Any viral testing completed?

What state do you live in?

LymeNet.org has a physician request section of their forum.

Kari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...