ACN Latitudes Forums

Son with pain in groin area - need advice asap

We started abx on Sat. and have been doing probiotics every night since and started Sacc. B last night.

My Son is writhing in pain right now - can't even walk properly. Yelling with pain - says it is above penis area (in groin?). We are on way to hospital...does anyone know what this may be?

thanks

Edited by teamtyrion

I'm so sorry. Often with die-off you will find the lymph nodes swelling because toxins/dead bacteria can't be flushed through fast enough. There are a lot of lymph nodes in the groin area. Only my guess.

I'm glad you have taken him to the hospital. I hope he is OK.

Edited by rowingmom

Ds sometimes has pain after he urinates. It is intense but only lasts a couple of minutes. He doubles over in pain and can't walk when it happens. Not every time he urinates it is very sporadic. The pain sometimes on left side and sometimes on right side little lower than where female ovaries would be. We have spoken to numerous doctors including urologists and he has has ultrasounds done and urinalysis, everything. No answers just chalked-up to spasms. I don't know it this is the same area or not but if you find answers let me know. I would love to figure out what could be causing this.

So, everything is fine. The pain eventually subsided and there was no sign of infection. The doctor said it was likely a lot of gas from the abx.

Good to know about the lymph nodes though rowingmom, that may also be a possibility.

missmom - he said he didn't feel any pain during or after urination. It was just a constant, intense pain that lasted for about 2 hours.

It's so traumatic the things our kids go through. I am glad he's feeling better.

DD got so used to being in pain that now she actually marvels at what she can do without it. She kept up with me cycling today at 16-18 mph and said she feels super strong. I have waited a long time to hear those words.

My son was 18 and started getting pain in the groin area. He ended up having to have Varicocele surgery. Seems the veins above one of his testicles were getting kind of knotted and causing the pain. The pain was above the scrotum, on the right side. It was not horrible pain, but uncomfortable. Just wanted to mention that in case anyone else was bothered by pain there. Our son was diagnosed by a urologist who did the surgery.