ACN Latitudes Forums

Overwhelmed yet relived

After begging my parents I am finally going to see Dr K in Illinois. They have been very skeptical about everything but I felt like getting tests should be done to either rule it in, or rule it out. Also unfortunately I have been dealing with obsessing about obsessing and going through withdrawals after adverse reactions. So Im going to give myself a little break. this forum is very helpful and knowledgeable and I probably wouldn't be seeing this doctor but its a minefield for my anxiety. thank you everyone.

The good news is that Dr. K is not a money pit. He treated my son and we have been very happy. He does not run many tests. Very few. He is very pragmatic, and I have a lot of faith in him as a doctor. I think he is very smart and one of the best when it comes to Pandas. He is very strong with his opinions, and is not afraid to share them....I myself can appreciate that, but others may not. Good luck!

Good luck, I hope you find answers and treatment you are looking for. I hope that your parents will take the time to listen and educate themselfs about all of these infection related illnesses. We are just at the tip of the iceberg with figuring it all out. There is a wealth of knowledge and experience on this site and others like it. Please encourage them to read our posts and ask questions. Also visit websites listed under pinned threads for other trusted resources.