ACN Latitudes Forums

Anyone have experience with Artemisinin?

We suspect that my daughter has babesia in addition to the Lyme, bartonella, & Mycoplasma. The LLMD has discussed using Artemisinin but we haven't started it yet. She had a severe reaction to Plaquenil a couple of months ago and she still isn't fully recovered from that. Just wondering about anyone's experience with Artemisinin, good or bad. Thanks so much.

Dedee

Three in my family took/takeArtemesia. Started with Zhang's Artemesia. Sickest son herxed the worst. Took 6 months to ramp up. I'm taking it 10 days on a month and get sleepy on it.

Love plaquenil. Took away all arthritic pain. 3 of us tolerated it well. Too bad there was a reaction. Long ago I couldn't take the generic due to a rash. Had to have name brand.

We all have babesia Duncani.

Powpow, when my daughter took plaquenil she had huge set backs in every way possible. She became almost non-functional. Total age regression, seperation anxiety, severe increase in OCD symptoms, over all anxiety, terrible rage. She is coming down slowly since stopping it. LLMD says its a major herx from cyst busting. I haven't seen her this bad since her original onset.

Dedee