ACN Latitudes Forums

Glysom, another option for better sleep

For anyone looking for help in getting (and keeping) your children to sleep, Glysom is an option to consider. For many years my DD had great difficulty getting into a deep sleep. Until we tried Glysom this week. WOW...I have never seen her sleep as well (and deeply) as she has this week. It works fast too!

Here's an article that discusses the different sleep cycles and options for improving sleep:

http://www.holisticprimarycare.net/topics/topics-o-z/vitamins-a-supplements/1249-a-new-approach-to-promoting-healthy-sleep-

Well, I am tempted to buy it for myself as my sleep is and always has been in need of improvement,

and I've tried everything (but this!)

However my supplement bills are insane right now, but I've bookmarked this...

I eat Paleo so I think my glycine is already good, tho- but no testing to back that up.

Do you think your dd's glycine was low?

Thankfully my dd gets a solid 10 hours straight through every night w/ melatonin-

Thanks Nancy!

Good question...I'm not sure about her glycine levels, but I bet you're right. I was so surprised how well it worked for her. All our paperwork is back home -- we're in CA doing IV detox this week. I'll check when we get back. I tried it on myself last night but it did not help me, so perhaps my glycine levels are normal. For me, I love Natural ZZZ and Zen.

Well, I am tempted to buy it for myself as my sleep is and always has been in need of improvement,

I eat Paleo so I think my glycine is already good, tho- but no testing to back that up.

Thankfully my dd gets a solid 10 hours straight through every night w/ melatonin-

Thanks Nancy!

For those who have tried it, how is the taste? It says it comes in packets to mix in water. I'm wondering if my daughter would drink it. She doesn't usually take things that are in liquid form because of taste so I am questioning wheather or not she would take it. TIA.

Dedee

Dedee, it's a mild sweet lemon flavor.

For those who have tried it, how is the taste? It says it comes in packets to mix in water. I'm wondering if my daughter would drink it. She doesn't usually take things that are in liquid form because of taste so I am questioning wheather or not she would take it. TIA.

Dedee

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Nancy!

Still working well?

It was up until 2 days ago when she refused to take it. It puts her into a deep REM sleep and either the Bart/Babesia treatment or detox for mold toxicity is causing bad nightmares.

I checked her Glycine levels from last month and they were low.

Thanks Nancy!

Still working well?
Edited by nancyd