Jump to content
ACN Latitudes Forums

A good Dr in New Jersey/ New York for Tics Disorder

Recommended Posts

Do anyone can refer me to see a Dr for Tics disorder in New Jersey/ New York area? My son has many motor tics, I do know he has GI issues as he is burping often and say "tummy ache" after meal. Cutting down 95% diary and corn already. It is overwhelming to see a list of Dr and don't know who to pick. I know I am looking into allergy test, metal test, yeast and parasite test, check for acid reflux etc. Besides pediatric GI, what Dr is experienced to find causes for Tics?





Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Barb,


Sorry, I can't recommend anyone from that area.


Did you do a search at the American Academy of Environmental Medecine website (http://www.aaemonline.org)? You can search practices by state. When I searched I got a list, like you said, but decided just to contact the closest ones. From there we went with the one that could give us the quickest appointment.




Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...