ACN Latitudes Forums

Cunningham Panel Results

I received one sons results. It does not say on the report ...highly likely, unlikey etc.. How do determine that?

Dopamine D1: 4,000 (500-2000)

Dopamine D2: not done...testing on back order

Lysoganglioside: 160 (80-320)

Tubulin:250(250-1000)

CaM Kinase 167 (53-130)

Thanks

Just curious.... Did you get this covered by insurance? Or pay out of pocket? I'd love to do it, but I have state insurance and I don't think they'll take it...

Sorry to bust in on your post! I know you're hoping for more productive comments!

Best wishes... ;)

Just curious.... Did you get this covered by insurance? Or pay out of pocket? I'd love to do it, but I have state insurance and I don't think they'll take it...

Sorry to bust in on your post! I know you're hoping for more productive comments!

Best wishes... ;)

I had to pay a partial fee up front in case insurance did not cover. I haven't heard yet if they are going to cover.

Same with our test and I also assumed it was b/c the D2 is missing. Our PANS MD/NP interpreted it for us and based on only the camKinase II elevated, we are going with PANS. Had slew of other testing done to support autoimmune encephalitis/PANS as well.

The test result that I got back on my son showed all of the test results. So I'm guessing that all of the results have to be in before you see the unlikely, likely or highly likely result. Our insurance did pay on 50% of the testing but we had to pay some up front before the test could be ran.