ACN Latitudes Forums

Dr. T in Ramsey NJ

I had a meeting today with Dr. T in Ramsey NJ and I am very impressed. He was EXTREMELY thorough, and listened to EVERYTHING I had to say. I could feel his brain working as he was listening to me. He ordered a lot of tests and told me he would get back to me I'm feeling very hopeful. Other than my rheumatologist, he is the first doctor I've spoken with who believed me about being ill and didn't just discount what I had to say as "somatization", psychological issues, or some sort of psychosomatic delusional process. I really am hopeful that this will be the end of like a 20+ year battle with physical and mental complaints ruining my life. But just the fact that a doctor took me seriously just feel so good.

Also had a phone consult with Dr. T and he ordered some blood tests that we hadn't seen of before. The thing I liked was Dr. T, he seemed to have a clue where the other Doctors we have seen just scratched their heads in wonder. He was also familuar the doctor was that read DD's MRI even though we are in Washington. He mentioned things that could be rulled out based on the LP test results which is the typical analysis that our Dr's that we have been seeing and never bothers to volunteer. We have to pry to get any info out of the Doctors.