ACN Latitudes Forums

Very proud

mar

I just feel like I have to tell these stories to give hope and encouragement. My boy was bad from people who have read and know. He had a baseball game today and did awesome. He just turned 12 and rocked it at pitching and slammed the ball out during hitting!! He got the game ball and best Mother's Day ever!! This is a boy who at 8 kept striking out and just had so much issues and went through a lot. Life is amazing . I still watch him and trust me have fights about diet and sugar mostly. It will always be a struggle that mom is crazy. Dd was trying to open up a v8 at grandmas house and literally has no clue how to open a pop can. My kids never drink pop and I felt guilty but then said no I don't care! I always hear so and so does this and that and I don't care. Never give up. Never give up hope and continue what your doing. happy Mother's Day to all!!!

Thanks chemar and always thanks for the guidance you have given to me throughout the years. You are a big part of where my son is today. Along with the many caring parents. But I will always remember your wise words and comments that kept me strong. Thanks !!

Hi Mar, just want to join in on the congratulating!

I know you've been with our Forum for a number of years now, and while getting help you have also offered advice that helped many others. Thank you for that.

It's great to know your efforts on controlling your son's diet have paid off. All mom's know what a challenge that can be!