ACN Latitudes Forums

Symptoms before or after a likely or highly likely Cunningham Panel

If you have had this panel ran, I would like to know what symptoms your child is experiening. My son tested highly likely after his symptoms flared but he has also been diagnosied with another medical condition (POTS). I know some of the symptoms that he has does not belong to POTS and I was trying to figure out what goes with the anti- neuroantibodies that are found in the Cunningham Panel. My son is still in this study and the second part of the study deals with the antibodies for the heart. These antibodies have also been found in my son. I understand that these antibodies are associated with scarlet fever or rhumatic fever. I have learned that these illnesses can be caused by strep.

However, I would really like to know what symptoms are associated with the brain antibodies. I was sent a couple of studies along with the test results but they did not go into detail about the symptoms that the kids were experiencing. I have found some information on scarlet and rhumatic fever symptoms. I suspect that my son probably had rhumatic when he was three years old. So if this happened first then I think the brain antibodies would come next if the strep did not get cleared up. Would like to hear what symptoms the brain antibodies are causing in your child?