ACN Latitudes Forums

Enhansa

Here is the one I order. I have prime and the price it shows for me is $17.77 for 120 of the 750mg capsules.

http://www.amazon.com/BioPerine-vegetarian-capsules-Pure-Anti-Inflammatory/dp/B00DUYYUNQ/ref=sr_1_4?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1398634148&sr=1-4&keywords=curcumin+%2B+pure

I think it is in an "0" size capsule. It is bigger than a zithromax but smaller than augmentin. Yes, kiddo will swallow any size pill and several at a time actually.

Edited by mayzoo

DS was started off with low dosing on Enhansa. He took 150mg, once a day, for a week, then upped to 150mg twice a day, then he went up by 150mg a day for a week until he reached 600mg twice a day. I was able to taper him off Motrin while upping his Enhansa. I don't know what to attribute to the Enhansa and what to attribute to the biaxin that was added to his augmentin but he's been on a trajectory up since then and has been very stable for about 6 months. He went the entire winter without a flare (knock on wood).

Three in my family on Enhansa for about a year. Top dose is 6 a day for PANS son. I can't say what it helps as we all take so many things in the fight against LYme and coinfections. Lots of other supplements also. My insurance has a $30 copay for compounded meds so we get it from Lee Silsby. Supposed to be something special in the way it is compounded there compared to curcumin. We see the doc who helped create the formula years ago.

I'm glad there are quick results for some.

Plain curcumin is not bio-enhanced with piperine therefore you have to take very large quantities several times a day to attain benefits.

Enhansa; however, is just one brand that is bio-enhanced. There are dozens of brands of bio-enhanced curcumin. Lee Silsby, I believe, was the the first to make bio-enhanced curcumin. The brand I use, according to the labels, is chemically identical to Enhasa. Enhansa is the brand name, and the others are generics.

Well all I can say is wow. The Enhansa has very immediate results. Ds's tics are almost non existent while we are in the house. If we go outside and play for an extended period of time, the pollen gets to him and he will have some tics (screaming and head jerks are his tics of choice this week - fun times!). But then we come back inside and the tics go away.

i have been giving him 248mgs 2x a day. I just ordered the big jar of it. We are using the tasteless powder that you mix with water. This stuff works better than motrin in my opinion!