ACN Latitudes Forums

Cannaboid OIl-RESULTS!

I give her 10 drops (she is 72lbs) under the tongue for 60 seconds, rinse with water and swallow, followed by two jelly beans to get the flavor out of her mouth. My kiddo is hyposensative as far as foods go, so we are fortunate in that area. This stuff is kinda nasty, but given this way, she does not mind too much.

I do take an empty capsule, open it up and count the drops into there. Then I pour them into her mouth, and when she is rinsing, I give her the capsule half to take as well. This way is faster and more accurate than trying to drop the ten drops straight into her mouth.

Edited by mayzoo

He went out again today (just his 2nd time), to walk to a friend's house.

It took him forever to get all his things together, but he walked out alone and we haven't heard from him yet.

His plan is to take a subway into Manhattan with his friend.....I have been a nervous wreck since I woke up : /

T.Anna

I can see why you would be a nervous wreck. How did he do? Did he take the subway?

May zoo, are you seeing any positive changes?

She seems a little bit less sound sensitive and she is twirling her hair about 80-85% less (saw a short bought last night). We went to a very loud Easter event and she seemed to do pretty well at that and she had fun. She did get upset for a short bit when we got home, and sited the loudness as the reason she was upset.

I may go up to 12 drops twice a day after the first week at 10 drops. This needs to have a little bit of time to reach a stable level in the body before you make adjustments. She has only been on this for 4 days at 10 drops twice a day so far. I am hoping this does in fact provide even a little bit of the antiviral properties I read about as her viral titers are through the roof for HHV 6, Cocksackie, EBV, and Varicella.

Edited by mayzoo

Update. DS went out last Thursday. Walked to his friend's house and the mother vetoed the subway (ahh, the irony). So I drove them and they popped out of the car and walked around for a couple of hours. DS didn't want to leave. They came home, texted another friend and DH took them all to see Captain America. Yesterday he came next door to my neighbors house (she was having a party) and even reached out to an "ex" friend who basically ignored him the past two years. He hung out the whole afternoon and later helped us clean up our Passover and opened up about how traumtic the CBT therapist was and other details.

He is still in the bathroom for 2.5+hours a day and showers are still 40+ minutes (i know, i know, he wasn't bathing at all, why am i complaining), but I think it shows that we still have a long way ahead of us.

He did say he's excited to go to see Dr.T.

Not sure I mentioned that he had a bartonella like rash recently. The integrative MD thinks it is due to DS's imuune system comping back and that we may want to try some skullcap?!

Still a process, but happy about the changes. Found an old school psychologist who might be hlepful for DS to have an outsider to talk to. we'll see if he's ready to see him.

Thanks as always,

T.Anna

DS16 tomorrow

Great update. That is a lot of progress in a short time :D and I am very happy for you.

A quick FYI, the I put one peppermint CBD drop in my mouth to see what it tastes like.....it is like have a tic tac in your mouth. It is very minty. I hope kiddo can hold that strong of a peppermint flavor under her tongue for 60 sec. I am going to try tonight so if she cannot, I can mix some from the natural flavor bottle with the peppermint flavor.

ETA: I gave kiddo the peppermint tonight, and she stated she prefered the natural flavor. I will try mixing the two and see what happens.

Edited by mayzoo

The 50-50 natural/peppermint mix was a success this morning. She preferred it over the peppermint straight.

She took a shower yesterday and was upset at the start, but settled down during the shower. She has not taken a shower without being upset all the way through and for an hour or more after in as long as I can remember. I have had to force her to take showers for about a year now.

Kiddo took another shower today. She acted a little goofy before getting in, mostly playiing and being silly. She never protested taking this shower. She did not get upset before, during or after the shower today. She even giggled in the shower and after she got out of the shower.

I would love for showers to become fun again!! This would also mean her sound sensitivity is ramping down some as that was always the reason sited for being upset. She said the shower was too noisy, but she choose a shower over a bath anyway.

She had not had her am dose of CBD yet prior to the shower either. So we are going off of stable reserves for that event :D.

Edited by mayzoo

Update. DS went out last Thursday. Walked to his friend's house and the mother vetoed the subway (ahh, the irony). So I drove them and they popped out of the car and walked around for a couple of hours. DS didn't want to leave. They came home, texted another friend and DH took them all to see Captain America. Yesterday he came next door to my neighbors house (she was having a party) and even reached out to an "ex" friend who basically ignored him the past two years. He hung out the whole afternoon and later helped us clean up our Passover and opened up about how traumtic the CBT therapist was and other details.

He is still in the bathroom for 2.5+hours a day and showers are still 40+ minutes (i know, i know, he wasn't bathing at all, why am i complaining), but I think it shows that we still have a long way ahead of us.

He did say he's excited to go to see Dr.T.

Not sure I mentioned that he had a bartonella like rash recently. The integrative MD thinks it is due to DS's imuune system comping back and that we may want to try some skullcap?!

Still a process, but happy about the changes. Found an old school psychologist who might be hlepful for DS to have an outsider to talk to. we'll see if he's ready to see him.

Thanks as always,

T.Anna

DS16 tomorrow

I am reading Herbal Antivirals by Stephen Harrod Buhner. Chinese Skullcap (not American Skullcap) is the number one listed herbal antiviral in this book. Numbers two thru seven are:

Elder

Ginger

Houttuynia

Isatis

Licorice

Lomatium