ACN Latitudes Forums

Cannaboid OIl-RESULTS!

I haven't been here for a while, but wanted to share that yesterday (yes, only yesterday) we made some progress. DS15 who suffers with severe OCD, is homebound, wont bathe in a shower or change clothing voluntarily, wash hair etc. He took 5 doses of CBD Hemp Oil and yesterday and today went to the bathroom without rituals AND took a shower.

For those who don't remember our story, DS fell off the cliff December 2012. Stopped attending school, functioning etc.

Abx, Anti virals, steroids, 8 HD IVIGS, PEX, short trial of CellCept.

He has been coming back in teeny tiny steps, but still didnt shower, leave the house, take less than 15 hours in the bathroom.....

Yesterday he said he's had enough of OCD ruling his life. He has made an effort in the past 24 hours to plan out his recovery.

Our last IVIG was 3/17 and there is a chance that helped. BUT, we really think it's the CBD, since he has never been this relaxed/focused.

We bought it legally through Bluebird-botanicals.com it is CBD Hemp oil, I put 25 drops in a capsule and he gets it 2x a day.

T.Anna

Just saw I misspelled Oil, well it's just because I wanted to rush and share the news.

Edited by t_anna

Wow, wow!

I've been seeing so many good reviews on hemp/cannabis oil lately (of course only on the more alternative health websites), and it's usefullness for autoimmune conditions, cancer and autism. So great to have your very own testamonial!

Isn't amazing what you can find if you allow yourself to consider something other than the information that is continually forced on us by the mainstream?

I hope the improvement continues!

Edited by rowingmom

Yes, Keep us posted. Thanks for sharing. How brave of you both to try this. I understand wanting to do anything to help your son. Honestly...The idea of using it for PANS/PANDAS was in the back of my mind after watching the documentary "WEED" with SANJAY GUPTA re: Charlottes Web (LOW THC -HIGH CBD plant.) Hope the healing continues….

Wow, thanks for sharing. i have been interested in this ever since the Sanja Gupta special WEED also. I have had a friend in Colorado researching getting it legally for me (for NC). So, it is legal in every state to purchase and use--not just Colorado??

This is 100% legal and both DS's neurologist and his integrative neurologist were both so encouraging for us to try.

I know that I probably sound a bit like a snake oil salesman, but something here has been shaken up! Wednesday he asked me to cut his hair, I bought clippers at target yesterday and he insisted I do it last night. He looks so handsome and he shaved and he looks human. He still has a long way to go, like sleeping in his own bed (he's sleeping on his sisters trundle now), going outside, synagogue, school, etc). But he's pushing himself and we are over the moon. Praying it continues!!

T.Anna

I have a 10 year old son that was recently diagnosed with PANDAS. We were misdiagnosed almost a year and half ago with TS, ADHD, OCD and Anxiety by a neurologist. But for my healthy son to just start twitching one day and then slowly develop more Tics and then more symptoms within the last 6-8 months I knew that he was misdiagnosed. I found PANDAS myself doing research and his pediatrician is amazing and we found a new Neurologist and I like one of them in the practice more so than the other.....she only extended my sons antibiotics for a month long treatment and added Clonodine yesterday. After researching it, they use if to reduce Tics in TS patients. I am confused but started the medication last night to help his get sleep, which it did. He is still VERY hyperactive and Tics still, no where near as much before starting the antibiotics but it seems as if all healing has come to a halt as of yesterday...no more improvements?!

I saw your post for the Hemp/Cannabis Oil treatment.....I truly believe that would be a HUGE help for my son whom is extremely skinny as well. I live in Florida though and I do not think it is legal here. Does it have to be prescribed by the Neurologist or would it be something I order? I am a little nervous about it but I am at the point that I am willing to do whatever it takes to help my son get back to his normal healthy happy life!!!!!

Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much for your time :)

Yes this is legal in all 50 states. It is the CBD from Hemp and can be ordered from bluebird botanicals on the internet. At least that is where most people are getting it. That is where you can get the highest % of CBD. The CBD does not give a high. That is the THC which is not present in this oil (has to be less than 1%THC). What isn't legal is to get the CBD from the marijuana plant. You must live in a state where it is legal to have medical marijuana in order to do that.

We are using it for my daughter also. So far it seems to be working pretty well. It is having some calming effects but I'm not using it at that high of a dose yet. CBD has high anti-inflammatory effects as well calming effects. There are lots of studies out there to google that shows the benefits in autoimmunity and cancer.

Google it ...it's very interesting.

Dedee

Edited by dedee

Okay, I have a couple of practical questions here.

What does the CBD Oil taste like? Is it a bad taste, or just "grassy," or what?

Putting it into capsules sounds like a good idea, but potentially time-consuming, too. So can you drop it into other things (like applesauce or on fruit and still get the benefits without having to put it in capsules or ruining the taste of the food?

I checked out the Bluebird site, and it looks like it just comes in liquid form, with a dropper. Are there other forms of it available that anyone has used?

Thanks!