ACN Latitudes Forums

Cannaboid OIl-RESULTS!

I was researching other CBD sources and came across one that says it is made in the USA, BUT it states it is legal in all 50 states. Is this possible?

1. Hemp is not legal in any of the 50 states, so far as I know.

2. Cannabis/Cannatonic are only fully legal in a few states, and medically legal in a dozen or so more.

3. My state allows no form of Cannabis/Cannatonic period.

This CBD oil must be made from Cannabis/Cannatonic for it to be legal in some states, since hemp is illegal in all states. Since Cannabis products are completely illegal in my state, how can this be legal in my state? More asking out loud than anything. I would ask the company this directly, but it would not surprise me if they lied to me to promote their product :(. That I cannot afford.

I sent a question in to them asking which of the three products they make the CBD oil from. I guess I will go from there. I cannot afford to do anything remotely illegal.

ETA: Is growing hemp in the USA illegal? I had always heard it was, but now as I research this, I am unclear...... If I find a clear answer, I will post back. Research never ends......................

Edited by mayzoo

I was researching other CBD sources and came across one that says it is made in the USA, BUT it states it is legal in all 50 states. Is this possible?

2. Cannabis/Cannatonic are only fully legal in a few states, and medically legal in a dozen or so more.

This CBD oil must be made from Cannabis/Cannatonic for it to be legal in some states, since hemp is illegal in all states. Since Cannabis products are completely illegal in my state, how can this be legal in my state? More asking out loud than anything. I would ask the company this directly, but it would not surprise me if they lied to me to promote their product :(. That I cannot afford.

I sent a question in to them asking which of the three products they make the CBD oil from. I guess I will go from there. I cannot afford to do anything remotely illegal.

ETA: Is growing hemp in the USA illegal? I had always heard it was, but now as I research this, I am unclear...... If I find a clear answer, I will post back. Research never ends......................

This site has a lot of links about Hemp. I'm sorry I don't have time to go through them to see what is there but there may be some information that is helpful. I've been using bronner's soap, and I love it.

https://www.drbronner.com/impact/activism/hemp/

I'm also so glad everyone is seeing results. Please keep us posted. We're about ready to try an SSRI for the underlying anxiety, but I might consider this first.

Mayzoo,

Hemp and Marijuana are quite different. Hemp has no THC and is totally legal to buy (but not to grow as far as I know since it looks just like marijuana and would make DEA job harder I think). Go into a health food store- you'll find hemp nuts and hemp oil, and maybe even clothing made of hemp fabric.

Mayzoo,

Hemp and Marijuana are quite different. Hemp has no THC and is totally legal to buy (but not to grow as far as I know since it looks just like marijuana and would make DEA job harder I think). Go into a health food store- you'll find hemp nuts and hemp oil, and maybe even clothing made of hemp fabric.

My concern is that this company states their product is grown and processed in America. If it is cannibis derived, then it would be illegal for me purchase in my state. If it is made from Hemp, it appears it is illegal for me to buy it since, as far as I can tell, it is illegal to commercially grow hemp in the US at this time. You can privately grow hemp, but it is not legal to sell said hemp or hemp derived products grown in the US so far as I can tell. Hemp products grown out of our country can be sold in the US since they were not illegally grown. Hemp products themselves are not illegal to purchase in the US; however, I think it is illegal to commercial grown hemp in the US.

The CBD oil (hemp oil) we currently purchase is grown and processed outside the US and shipped in.

The company has not answered me yet as to which product they us to make their product, so until they do so, my speculation is a mute point anyway.

This site has a lot of links about Hemp. I'm sorry I don't have time to go through them to see what is there but there may be some information that is helpful. I've been using bronner's soap, and I love it.

I'm also so glad everyone is seeing results. Please keep us posted. We're about ready to try an SSRI for the underlying anxiety, but I might consider this first.

Thank you for the link. It appears that growing hemp is legal in the US as long as it is not commercially sold. Many are trying to change the laws right now, but of course they may never change. Cannabis growth and sale is legal in some states, but is still, and may always be federally illegal as well. Who know what time will change.

Thank you for the link. It appears that growing hemp is legal in the US as long as it is not commercially sold. Many are trying to change the laws right now, but of course they may never change. Cannabis growth and sale is legal in some states, but is still, and may always be federally illegal as well. Who know what time will change.

Very interested in CBD for OCD! I saw Gupta's documentary as well and thought "ok, this is gonna be a BIG HIT!" Lol...pun intended. :) Curious if anyone else has tried this? @t_anna - how is your son? Results still positive?

Update:

Ds16 is holding his progress, but still not 100%. He is going outside. Went into the HS, after hours for his brothers game (hadn't been there since January 2013) and even ran into the principal and shook his hand saying he was looking forward to returning next year. He still goes to the bathroom once a day and cannot seem to go for less than 2 hours : (

We added the Sida Acuta and Hawthorne tincture because he has Bartonella (or Bartonella like Organism), but he is now sleeping a ton. The tricky part with the CBD is that they need less after some time and we have hardly lowered it, so maybe we'll try that, because he is sleeping a ton the past few days (or it's the Sida Acuta +Hawthorne tincture/herx).

Overall, things are looking good. We tried to lower Valtrex and that backfired so we went back up so we still need the other meds.

T.anna

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.medicaljane.com/2014/05/28/study-cannabidiol-cbd-may-help-treat-social-anxiety-disorder/

CBD in cannabis which is what is being used in Charlottes web on kids in Colorado is not the same as Hemp CBD. It is also not psychoactive, yet has small amounts of THC and can upset the stomach. dosing should be slow and organic tinctures only but it works

http://steephilllab.com/thcv-the-sports-car-of-cannabinoids/

there are over 80 cannibinoids in the cannabis plants being isolated for a variety of medical uses.

http://patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpress.com/medical-use-of-cannabis-video/marijuana-tincture/

http://www.mtgseeds.com/about/

http://www.medicaljane.com/2013/11/25/unconventional-foundation-for-autism-advocates-for-families/

I just stumbled upon this:

Sativex (Sativex® has now been launched in 11 countries (including the UK, Spain, Italy and Germany) and approved in a further 13 (map below) by prescription only I believe: http://www.gwpharm.com/Sativex.aspx

2. Qualitative and quantitative composition

Each 100 microlitre spray contains:

2.7 mg delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and 2.5 mg cannabidiol (CBD).

Each ml contains:

38-44 mg and 35-42 mg of two extracts (as soft extracts) from Cannabis sativa L., folium cum flore (Cannabis leaf and flower) corresponding to 27 mg delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol and 25 mg cannabidiol.

4.1 Therapeutic indications

Sativex is indicated as treatment for symptom improvement in adult patients with moderate to severe spasticity due to multiple sclerosis (MS) who have not responded adequately to other anti-spasticity medication and who demonstrate clinically significant improvement in spasticity related symptoms during an initial trial of therapy.

http://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/23262/SPC/Sativex+Oromucosal+Spray/

Just in case anyone else is interested.

Edited by mayzoo

• 2 months later...

Last week we started Bluebird Bot.'s CBD oil for ds15 (PANS, TS, ADHD, OCD, Intellectual Disability). Starting very low, similar to @mayzoo, as he is uber sensitive and often has paradoxical reactions.

Do you think CBD can be disinhibiting or trigger manic episodes even though it's supposed to be calming and doesn't contain THC?

Thks.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not t_anna, but gave it a few more days per t_anna, for ds15, and the disinhibition/mania went away. He is super sensitive to all meds and supplements so we are only using 10 drops of Bluebird's CBD oil, in the evening. He drinks it (quickly) in about a tbsp. of water, with his Pinella and Burbur drops. He weighs 130#. Bluebird sent me a new bottle stating the previous batch was tested and found to contain less CBD oil than their standards require.