ACN Latitudes Forums

Wild Tree

Just thought I would share the name of this marvelous company in case any of you have never heard of them. I discovered them a couple of years ago and I fell in love with not only their product, but the whole concept.

Wild Tree has an array of cooking products that are free of preservatives as well as many organic options. Interestingly enough, the line evolved from a mom who had children who were reacting to a lot of different foods/preservatives, gluten, all the junk that goes into much of what we can buy on a supermarket shelf.

Her line is amazing. I mean amazing. One of her products that I really fell in love with were the infused grape seed oils. After using it, I found no reason to ever use olive oil again which was shocking because I use olive oil so much. Grape seed oil is not only healthier , it is actually cleaner tasting...She also has many other products that make healthy cooking a breeze. What shocked me is that her herb mixes, like the scampi taste like you made it from scratch....all of her blends do...I mean truly, I am a food snob, and truly, had I not seen the boxed packages, I would have never known...I have not tried her gluten free products yet, but I plan to soon....

I encourage you guys to look at the website. Just google Wild Tree.

No, I am not a representative.