ACN Latitudes Forums

Anyone have experience with Bradley Hospital in RI?

I am looking for a treatment program for my daughter for her ocd symptoms. Her primary symptom is extreme fear of choking and swallowing, so she refuses to eat. Her health is in danger, she is on the brink of being hospitalized for a feeding tube. I am looking into the Bradley Hospital in Providence RI. Ay input would be greatly appreciated!

While I can't speak to Bradley, I will tell you my son is currently at Rogers Memorial Hospital in Wisconsin for OCD/anxiety and 15lb weight loss due to food issues. Many of the kids here have your daughters concerns as it is quite common here. They also have a nutritionist on staff.

We have also been to Rothman at USF (whom is partnering with Rogers). It is excellent, but given the severity of your daughters condition, i believe Rogers is better equipped to handle her situation, including a hospital for care.

I can't say enough good things about my sons success here, but he's also very experienced with ERP which prepard him well. Pm me if you would like more info.

While I can't speak to Bradley, I will tell you my son is currently at Rogers Memorial Hospital in Wisconsin for OCD/anxiety and 15lb weight loss due to food issues. Many of the kids here have your daughters concerns as it is quite common here. They also have a nutritionist on staff.

We have also been to Rothman at USF (whom is partnering with Rogers). It is excellent, but given the severity of your daughters condition, i believe Rogers is better equipped to handle her situation, including a hospital for care.

I can't say enough good things about my sons success here, but he's also very experienced with ERP which prepard him well. Pm me if you would like more info.

pandasphilly- would you mind if I reach out to you this weekend about the program. I would understand if not a good time. We are possibly considering an in-patient stay here.

Edited by philamom

pandasphilly- would you mind if I reach out to you this weekend about the program. I would understand if not a good time. We are possibly considering an in-patient stay here.
My daughter was at Rogers for several months in 2012. I would be happy to share privately, if you like.

My daughter was at Rogers for several months in 2012. I would be happy to share privately, if you like.

Would like that. Thank you!

Sure. I am available Friday and Sunday. Hope youre doing well!

• 2 weeks later...