ACN Latitudes Forums

Has anyone worked with Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt HIMSELF for ART testing

I believe JuliaFaith see's someone who was or is associated with his clinic. You might PM her.

I do know of a 28 year old woman that see Dr. K and our LLMD in Northern CA. She is very sick with continuous vertigo. Can not walk without assistance and can barely get out of bed. She has a long way to recovery. Her protocol was 3 pages long. She actually moved up there for several months and saw his nurses in between appointments with Dr. K. Then moved to CA for a while and now back up with Dr. K again.

I believe there is one other person that also saw him with her son but is no longer posting to forum.

Edited by sf_mom

I believe JuliaFaith see's someone who was or is associated with his clinic. You might PM her.

I do know of a 28 year old woman that see Dr. K and our LLMD in Northern CA. She is very sick with continuous vertigo. Can not walk without assistance and can barely get out of bed. She has a long way to recovery. Her protocol was 3 pages long. She actually moved up there for several months and saw his nurses in between appointments with Dr. K. Then moved to CA for a while and now back up with Dr. K again.

I believe there is one other person that also saw him with her son but is no longer posting to forum.

Thanks for the reply sf mom.

My whole family nows goes to 'Sophia Health Institute' where Dr. K practices. We have had the option to see. Dr. K but have stayed with other practitioner as we have had excellent results with her (and she is much less costly).

If we had not had very good results with her then definitely would have seen Dr. K. They all get together weekly to discuss patients, so you really are seeing everyone in their office anyway.

Dr. K is only practicing there 6 months out of the year. It seems most patients come for a week so they can see him multiple times and get treatment at their spa for detoxing, IV etc. A patient I talked to last week was surprised to hear of the aggressive treatment with prescription meds as well as naturopathic and homeopathic. They use everything and more to heal people.

PM me if you have any other questions.

My whole family nows goes to 'Sophia Health Institute' where Dr. K practices. We have had the option to see. Dr. K but have stayed with other practitioner as we have had excellent results with her (and she is much less costly).

If we had not had very good results with her then definitely would have seen Dr. K. They all get together weekly to discuss patients, so you really are seeing everyone in their office anyway.

Dr. K is only practicing there 6 months out of the year. It seems most patients come for a week so they can see him multiple times and get treatment at their spa for detoxing, IV etc. A patient I talked to last week was surprised to hear of the aggressive treatment with prescription meds as well as naturopathic and homeopathic. They use everything and more to heal people.

PM me if you have any other questions.

Thank you Julia faith. I have a number of questions and will pm you tonight

My DS met w/ Dr. D. K. At Sophia Health Institute for his initial appt and then we chose to have follow up visits w/ Dr. S who assisted him during that meeting. I'm open to sharing our experiences there if you want to PM me.