ACN Latitudes Forums

Hansa center

There are a couple of people posting on the HealingWell Lyme forum who have either gone to the center or used the protocol from Dr Jernigan's book and found healing for lyme/coinfections. I have seen no mention there of PANS symptoms.

The book is available on the website and is very alternative (German Biological Medicine and homeopathy), but allopathic medicine is not helpful for all people, so this is one alternative. I think the big problem may be $$$.

I too am interested in finding a mom who's used Hansa center. One thing I find interesting about their staff is that not one provider is a medical doctor. However I understand that you do not need to be one to practice kinesiology and German biologics of which you can achieve good results. There is another clinic in Germany that offers similar but more comprehensive treatment.

Thank you rowing mom, I have spoken to one parent who saw positive results, a changed child and I wish I could hear more positives from other people because like you said $$$$

Tamistwins can you PM me the name of the mom you spoke with? I'm am considering this for my son.

Cher's son Elijah Blue went to Germany for Lyme treatment, must be the same . What do they offer?

From my understanding Hansa Center does not do blood draws/analysis, nor do they prescribe antibiotics or medication (Which one hopes is not needed). However with that said I know of an Integrative physician who has taken her children there and recommends it. I would presume she had run all necessary bloodwork before arriving.

I am attaching the link to the Praxis private clinic in Baad, Germany. You can see their approach by clicking on the many link options. It's quite interesting. I am considering these options. Please feel free to share any insight.

http://milz-bieber.de/englisch/index_english.html

Although also expensive, I have heard great things about Sponaugle Wellness Center in FL.

Their testimonies/photos are interesting. The photos show clearing of the biofilms in the blood. A little bit more traditional as they do a ton of blood work. There is one young man featured in their testimonial's that had a mold/lyme issue and was suffering from depression, anxiety, neurological plus other symptoms and seemed fairly recovered in 7 weeks. The other testimonial to read is John Branch's also impacted by mold/Lyme.

I have heard of 3 people through our Dr.'s office that have gone there and two recovered and one was still having some residual pain post treatment but not on antibiotics. They all went within the last year so I do not know the long term outcome.

http://sponauglewellness.com

Edited by sf_mom

Thank you rowing mom, I have spoken to one parent who saw positive results, a changed child and I wish I could hear more positives from other people because like you said $$$$

Tamistwins can you PM me the name of the mom you spoke with? I'm am considering this for my son.

Hi there,

My dd went to hansa last April. There is a father on another board who's dd it really helped. For my dd it did help, but not a cure all. I feel it was a part of our healing path. I am glad we went. However we are in California and it is a long way and expensive. I felt we still needed local support as well. I met a nice family who has two kids with lymes and the mother while I was there. Hansa has really helped her kids. They have been back a few times for treatment. If you pm me, I can send you link to their blog.

We are still implementing what we learned there. Detox !! Biomat. Ionic foot bath.

The np we see using some Jernigan products as well as others. He is very lymes literate.

He did further testing and we are still treating. Seeing more and more improvement.

She has been off antibiotics for a year. Treating with herbals and homeopathic. See a chiropractor as well to keep body aligned.

I think just like many treatments hasna helps some, but is not the complete answer for others.

One thing we did there that I thought was pretty amazing was the life vessel. Too hard for me to explain, but you can google

Please contact me if you want to know more.

:)