ACN Latitudes Forums

Doctor referral?

I am new, and hoping this is an appropriate question. We live in Camas , WA which is very close to Portland , OR. I am wondering if anyone has a doctor they could recommend in our area? I am hoping for a dr that specializes in all the natural approaches mentioned on this site for tics/tourettes for my 10 year old. Thank you for any help!

• 1 month later...

I would be very cautious about contacting the TSA for doctor referrals as they tend to only give referrrals to physicians who use conventional treatments (ie rx drugs) and teamyoung is specifically looking for a doctor who approaches things from a more natural aspect.

Try Dr David Buscher of Northwest Center for Environmental Medicine in Redmond, WA. My son saw him for a few months last year. His symptoms did reduce dramatically with the treatment prescribed, but as most on this forum have found out, the natural route can be quite costly! My son's symptoms have ramped up a little since not under Dr Buscher's care. I try to take things slowly, working with the information I have learned over the last few months and reading this forum daily. As some have stated, this is not a sprint, but a marathon. Work with what you know and remember to breathe.