ACN Latitudes Forums

Feeling bad for those parents in California.

Missmom

Just saw the news about the children in California experiencing polio type symptoms following respiratory illness. It may not be related to pans/pandas but those poor parents just like us are searching for answers. Would love to hear the pandas doctors opinion on all of this. They are saying it is not polio and all the children were vaccinated against polio but it is neurological in nature. I pray for those families.

In the GMO agriculture field a world renown plant pathologist who is a retired 4 star colonel has been trying to inform the medical community he has found a lyme like pathogen that I think is part bacterial and part viral. He has never seen this before and is extremely alarmed. He is being ignored by the FDA here but taken vary seriously in other countries.

You can U-tube Dr. Donald Huber and hear his lecture over in Hawaii.

Polio variant? I'm hoping they are saying its not polio just because those children have been vaccinated against polio. I read something interesting yesterday that talks about the original polio outbreaks and its relationship to an agricultural herbicide for mold. Very common. My lyme brain won't allow me to recall it right now, lol. It won't surprise me if its a polio variant that has mutated in the face of a chemical. Polio is/was a harmless enterovirus that mutated.

i wonder about IVIG too. In California we had a different strep strain with an increase in PANDAS so it may be a geographical virus. There are also supplements to support nerve regeneration but unless they get a full workup like we need with our kids, (which is difficult) it will be hard to get all the answers.

Drs always want one factor when it is probably multiple factors. I compare it to a firing squad. You are so riddled with bullets you don't know which one did you in or who fired it.

A PANDAS mom I know met a girl at a hockey game from Canada. She comes to the states because she lost her ability to walk and was in a wheelchair. An LLMD saved her and she is doing great. Hopefully someone will look for Lyme as an underlying factor before they contracted the virus.

Thanks!

Here's another article from WAPF found following the Comments links from AgeofAutism:

http://www.westonaprice.org/environmental-toxins/pesticides-and-polio

And a new one from AoA today:

http://www.ageofautism.com/2014/02/doctors-may-have-missed-pesticide-clue-in-californias-polio-like-cluster.html

Edited by rowingmom

I don't even know what to say.

I am in CA, and feed my kids non organic raspberries. Not anymore, but I have been just this week.

My monthly food bill is more than my mortgage, but I can't buy EVERYTHING organic,

already buying organic meat, veggies, eggs, etc. for family of 5.

Pesticide link will be squashed lickidy split, think of the millions, perhaps a billion,

in lost revenue if word got out on none organic produce

linked to paralysis due to pesticides.

Time to hoe and plant in the backyard, I guess.

Don't mean to sound cold to the parents and children afflicted,

believe me I am not,

and have had real grief on what's happening to our children.