ACN Latitudes Forums

Glenn Beck interview with girl in Boston father.

Missmom

Ok, think what you will about his politics, and we can all agree to disagree about that, but I just turned on my car radio today and caught a teaser about an upcoming interview on the Glenn beck show. I did not hear the girls name but Glenn is set to interview the father of a child that has been taken into state custody in Boston by child protective services. The father is fit to be tied. He says they are literally killing his daughter. The father is breaking his gag order for the first time in over a year because he is desperate to seek help for his daughter. He cannot sit there quietly and watch his daughter suffering any longer. God bless this family.

Do any of you know anything about this interview? Is this the child with pandas who was taken away from her parents? I believe the interview is scheduled for Monday. I know others have posted about different rally's and things but I live in the south and can't possibly ever attend any such event. I know several pandas children have been taken away from their parents. This is out of control. I hope this interview can spark more outrage about this abuse of power.

Ok thanks for clarifying, no matter what the diagnosis, the child is always better off with their parents. I am so disgusted by these hospitals and social workers it makes me sick. If they were bad parents to begin with then why on earth would they be at a hospital seeking help for their daughter? The bad parents are the ones who don't bring their children in for care.

Mass DCF has now filed a motion that Justina's father be held in contempt of court, because he decided to speak to the media, breaking the gag order that had been issued. He said in the interview that she's dying. I can't attach the link, but you can read the article on Beth Maloney's Facebook page - Saving Sammy.

This whole thing is sickening and frightening.

Mass DCF has now filed a motion that Justina's father be held in contempt of court, because he decided to speak to the media, breaking the gag order that had been issued. He said in the interview that she's dying. I can't attach the link, but you can read the article on Beth Maloney's Facebook page - Saving Sammy.

This whole thing is sickening and frightening.

agree- sickening!

If I were him, I'd be doing the same. He's played the game and gotten nowhere. He's making a stand for all of us. If you can't speak about your own children and what you think the govt is doing to them without your consent, you might as well trash the constitution. Please sign the petition.