ACN Latitudes Forums

Off topic...but important

I reach out to this forum because of the vast numbers it reaches, as well as the inspiration I have seen it offer.

Someone close to me has a family member whom was just diagnosed with Triple Negative Breast Cancer. She is a mother of 2, ages 3 and 6 months. Because of the nature of this type of Breast cancer, she is convinced she is going to die. It has spread to 1 lymph node.

Do any of you know of anyone whom has survived this kind of Breast cancer? She needs inspiration. We just cant have her thinking this way.

A family member travels to nyc for cancer tx with an excellent oncologist. She was diagnosed with stage 4 liver and lung cancer almost 5 years ago! There was a 4-6month prediction at time of diagnosis. She was 38 or 39 @ time of diagnosis.

I will pm name to you , qannie.

If she is interested: www.gcmaf.eu

From what I hear or read, gcmaf is currently being clinically tested in the US for cancer treatment. Some people do regular treatment and this to make sure they stay healthy afterwards. They also have a clinic where they treat those with cancer. There is information on their website.

Wish the best for her!

VITAMIN D3 is sooooooo important. Tell her to get her levels tested and up to AT LEAST 40 - 60. Watch the first video. It is a 2 minute ABC News report which sums up the importance. I have included other links as well. God bless her! You can PM me if you need more info on this.