ACN Latitudes Forums

it's the small things

I'm always hesitant to say things like this, so let's all knock on wood together, please. but, I do in hopes this silly story may give someone a glimmer of hope that there really is light at the end of the tunnel.

today, ds has a check in appointment with doc. it has been 4 months. 4 months ago, I was happy that doc kicked him from the 2 month schedule we have had for about 4 years. we had tried it before, but had to come running in before the time was up. today, he's doing fine and it really is just a scheduled follow-up.

as I've learned, I go in with my notes organized and ready so I don't forget anything. I wanted to discuss our issue with Vitamin D a few months ago (ds seemed to react with even small doses such as 400iu with pandas-like symptoms but tests low, in the 20s). i actually couldn't remember how i wanted to say what the behavior was. i had to look back in my notes to see what it was. it was 'unreasonable and over reactive upsets'.

oh yes, how could i forget?! there was a time when we lived hourly with unreasonable and over reactive upsets and now I'm having to look up what the symptom is.

yes, i am very grateful for that and i wish for everyone struggling hourly that your time to have to look up past symptoms is just around the bend!