ACN Latitudes Forums

Is it OCD?

Hello everyone..a few minutes ago i came across this website while looking for things on OCD..i didn't think i would have any of the symptoms of it..until i saw the pyramid of numbers. Sometimes i subconsciously count that pyramid in my head or with my fingers..is this a mild case of OCD?. It only happens when I'm watching tv or on a long car trip..anything thats boring. I thought i was nothing..and its something people do..like biting your nails..i don't do it often...mabey three or four times a month....and i only do it on my fingers...not on drinks or anything else like that guy wrote..i have no other symptoms..at least i think i don't. When i realize I'm doing it..i can easily stop. But can it get worse?..how do i stop it completely?. Sorry for all these questions..but I'm seriously worried about this getting worse. :) After i saw the whole pyramid thing, i told my sister about it..she just laughed at me..Ive been doing it since i was about 12..now I'm 16..it was worse back then..i used to have to do little rituals..like move the shower curtain or something..now it just this stupid finger thing =\ ..my parents never new about it tho..they still don't..well thank you for your time..any reply would be good..

• 5 years later...

I think I may do the same thing if I'm understanding you. I count in my head 1,2,3,1,2,1 and sometimes connect by 3,2,1,2,1,1 to make a pyramid an then a diamond shape.

Like this

1 2

1 2 3

Or

1 2 3

1 2

And put them together to turn the two triangles into a diamond. Also three is not the highest number, I'll go all the way up past 10. Well any way I'm not sure if this what you do but I'd be interested to here back for

You or anyone else with info.