ACN Latitudes Forums

H pylori

mar

This is a true and amazing find for me and now consumed and wondering if there is a link . So all of my dh childhood was you caused your moms stomach aches and probably had ulcers bc of him and tics. He always got blamed for his moms stomach issues with his parents and assumed the stress with him caused it. It's said but it's all he heard. As you all know my children have gi issues and allergies and tics even though they are doing great!!! But took dh mom in for upper gi testing a couple of days ago and was reading her chart and she was positive for h pylori!!!!!! Several years ago when she finally got antibotics to treat her stomach issue I was so happy she was feeling better better. She said she had a bacterial infection in stomach but I had no clue what kind!!! Could this have caused issues in dh as a child with his moms infection for who nows how long and now could this have caused anything for my kids and should I get them tested?? I have been reading a lot and seen it could mess you stomach up and do havac with your gut and bring along allergies and sensitivities. Could it travel from grandma and husband and now kids. I am so curious!! I have no clue how to bump to other forums if anyone does please do so. If anyone is familiar with h pylori please let me know.

Mar

Hard to answer this Mar, as I am not aware of H.Pylori being passed on that way.

I do know the presence of any bacterial infection always has the possibility to trigger tics and of course GI issues.

An excellent natural treatment for H.Pylori is the supplement Mastic Gum aka Mastica along with DGL-liquorice (MUST be the DGL form not the regular)

• 2 weeks later...

My DS at age 2 had h pylori which is almost unheard of. He now has pandas and is 8. He had severe allergies and reflux and all kinds of horrible to problems as a child. Half the worlds population has h pylori. Many people do t react to it all while many have bleeding ulcers from it as my child did. We treated him with the abx and ulcer meds and retested him and it was irradiated. He is going for another scope in feb as his reflux is back. It will be interesting to see what they find. In the meantime you can have a still sample to test for h pylori. What are your dh's symptoms

So as long as I know my mother in law which is like twenty years she always complained of stomach pain. Not that she dwelled on it and was absolute but but I remember hearing comments from father in law that dh cased the pains from stress he put her thru. So 4 or or three years ago when I was going through a lot with kids she went to doctor and had Bactrial infection that she took meds for bc finally got scope and mentioned to me she has infection. From what I know his mom always had stomach issues she couldn't handle acidity foods and watched what she ate. I knew she was finally doing better bet when I brought her in I found out it was h pylori that she was dealing with this whole time. Let me remind you that dd is gluten sensitive but not celiac. But dh gets blood when he wipes and has and always had stomach problems that he has lived with. His stomach is very sensitive and truthfully from half he tells me he never is solid and always deals with pains . I always feel like he is the third kid that should help himself but he never does. He does bleed. It's crazy!

Mar