ACN Latitudes Forums

Insurance advocate

Has anyone worked with an advocate to work on their behalf to get insurance approval? I'm talking about a professionally paid person that knows the ins and outs - laws- the process, ect.

Our preapproval was denied last time and I gave up during our second appeal - at which point we decided to try some other things. We are now ready to try for IVIG again, and I just got my first letter saying they don't have enough clinical information to tell me if they're going to approve it or not.

If anyone has used someone that worked for them , and is familiar with pandas/immune issues, if you could please PM me the contact name I'd really appreciate it!!

Thank you!!

• 9 months later...

Kevin Flynn of Healthcare Advocates of Philadelphia, PA is a wonderful advocate. Just google him and you will find his contact information.

Kevin Flynn of Healthcare Advocates of Philadelphia, PA is a wonderful advocate. Just google him and you will find his contact information.

I know this is an old thread, but was wondering if you could share your experience with Kevin. Or anyone who has used him. Feel free to pm me. Thanks!