ACN Latitudes Forums

My First Post

Hi everyone. This is my first post on this forum. I am from Ontario Canada, which is a really bad place to be when you are looking for help with this type of thing

We had another really bad day and I really need a vent session right now! I'm crying at the keyboard right now. I'm so tired. Tired of fighting. Tired of fighting to try to make excuses for my daughter. Tired of walking on egg shells and expecting my other children to bend to keep the peace with DD. Tired of being spit at and abused by a 4 year old. Tired of her scratching me and draining every last oz of patience and sanity out of me. Tired of not knowing where to turn or who to get help from. The other night I was ready to take her to emerge and ask for her to be admitted to the psych ward just because we don't know what else to do. She has episodes where she screams for 40min straight, just taking a breath, and screaming, and on and on. We are all so drained. I really am starting to feel like my daughter hates me. Right now I see no light at the end of the tunnel. Not even a spark.

Hi so sorry you are going through this. Can you give some more history? My non PANDAS child has sensory issues and adhd like behavior. I recently started using enhansa which is essentially turmeric by lee Silsby. It seems to making a big difference in her mood and behavior.

I'm sorry for you! She does love you, she's just too sick right now. She will feel better and you will hear her say "I love u mom." It must be so hard with other children in the picture. I can't imagine! Hang in there. Wish I could help more but I have a mess here too. It's like living in a war zone 24/7. Sometimes I think a little anxiety medicine for us moms is not a bad idea!!!

Edited by trintiybella

I've been where you stand its exhausting and very upsetting. What kind of treatment have you tried? We dealt with all the exact same behaviors for over a year before we even knew what we were dealing with so you are ahead of the game.

Have you been able to find the triggering infection? Have you been able to try antibiotics? Have you tried dosing her with Motrin 3 times a day? It really helps.

When my Dd was between the ages of 2.5 and 3.5 I really could t take her anywhere I was a prisoner of my own life and I have three other children ( 2 of the. Have pandas)

I hope this encourages you, our dd is nearly completely cured and only has a few little tiny flares here and there. She turned around completely after her tonsillectomy. It's not a miracle cure, it didn't help my son at all. But each child is unique.

Hang in there, we are all in this together.