Jump to content
ACN Latitudes Forums

Recommended Posts

I know some of you have mentioned this disorder on the forum and it has been on my mind for awhile. Seriously thinking this might be my youngest son's problem.


Do I ask regular dr. for test or should I pay consult to pandas dr. to order test? Is it run by Quest or specialty lab?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...