ACN Latitudes Forums

Headache

PIK

I have very high ASO titers, they were about 1600 now they're probably like 1300. I took 10 days penicillin 500 mg then once daily 500 mg still on it.

It's been going on two to three months now that I've had a terrible headache and pain in the back of my neck. The doctor says he finds nothing wrong. I got a CT scan of the mastoid because I thought it may be mastoiditis, as my ears hurt as well.

I have a HEADACHE. It waxes and wanes, but it's pretty much always there. Laughing or straining makes me feel like I'm going to pass out. Everything they checked for, including Lyme was negative.

I'm so scared. I feel like I have meningitis. The doctor said to do a lumbar puncture to rule it out, but I'm scared, and I don't know if it's necessary. Please everybody, help me. I was taking aspirin but it didn't seem to help. I just feel so ill. I have an apointment with the doctor on Monday. Does anyone have any input?

PS - I want to see Dr. B but haven't felt well enough to schedule anything. I tried calling once but they never called me back.

did you do basic analysis of vitamins and minerals? how about amino acids? then also, do you know what mutations you have on the methylation pathway?

what is your diet? is it healthy? etc.

There are few relatively simple and inexpensive things you can do and see if they help with your headacke.

good luck

I am suffering for the last month with horrible head ache too. It's my whole head. Ouch. I tried high dose motrin, stuff for migraines and more. I am not being treated for lyme right now, but was in the past. I had an MRI, that showed some changed in white matter on lower part of head in back, but nothing to worry about they said. Mama2alex said to look into mold being the problem, which makes sense because this head ache started right at same time I put my heat on. Just wanted to pass that on to you. The pain is all over my head. Burning sensation and lost of pressure.

We deal with two sources of headaches in my house. My DH gets horrible headaches from sleep apnea. If he takes his CPAP mask off during the night out of frustration, he has a headache all day. (He had chronic headaches every day before being diagnosed with apnea).

My DD has been having headaches at night and in the past few weeks, sometimes complains of dizziness. We think she's suffering from dehydration. When we force her to drink more all day, the headaches go away.

So just two things to consider that have nothing to do with Pandas.