ACN Latitudes Forums

Dr K in NE OH?

kc35

Does anyone have any experience with Dr. K near Cleveland Ohio? I made an appt with him next week to determine whether my DD6 has PANS/PANDAS. Her OCD symptoms are increasing daily. I got an appt with him sooner than Dr. L near Columbus and he is closer to me. A few of the people on here mentioned that they know of others who have worked with him. Does anyone know what blood tests he does for diagnosis or treatment protocol? I saw a link someone sent me that stated he treated a boy who was originally diagnosed with TS but then Dr. K determined he had PANS/PANDAS and was treating him with IVIG. Any information is appreciated. PM if you like. Thank you.

Thanks Nickelmama. That makes me feel better that Dr J. K. in OH corresponds with one of the big PANS/PANDAS Drs. I really need a Dr who really understands this to determine whether this is what is happening to my DD6. Things have gotten really bad in the last week - major OCD where she can't walk anymore without backtracking, counting, repeatedly touching stuff etc. I feel like I'm in "Saving Sammy".

Do you know whether he does Igenex and Moleculara tests as well? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

My ds did that backtracking thing once. Turns out he was spelling sentences in his head with each step was one letter as he walked and then the backtracking was either the period or the space. I think the space. He had just had a glutathione push and was on nac at the time. Not sure whether either of those was responsible but that behavior eventually went away. Replaced by others, but not as problematic.