ACN Latitudes Forums

documentary in my city

There are some film students in Tall. making a documentary presently on PANDAS. I tried contacting them through email and letter b/c I'm quite certain at this point that I do have pandas and I was hoping to have a penpal or just speak with anyone. Maybe get some ideas on doctors in the south.

But I haven't heard any response. They said to send in your stories, which I did.

Anyone know about this documentary?

I don't have a facebook but my friend looked it up and gave me the information to contact them. Just thought it was cool they were right here in my home city and maybe a chance to meet some folks.

It is being done at FSU where my brother and father both graduated....... I would have made it there had I not gotten sick. They have one of the top film schools in the nation.

Edited by Guest

When I see "FSU" I immediately assume florida state university especially with our film school reputation. It's at a different "FSU". argh.......I'm really sleep deprived.

Looking forward to documentary nonetheless.

Edited by Guest

The Film is Called "PANDAS A Real Life Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." The film producer had PANDAS, yet traveled around the country interviewing kids and young adults with PANDAS as well as Dr's Swedo, Cunningham, Trifiletti and many others. They are not really a support group, but are film makers from Fitchburg State University, a very competitive film school. Their fan page is here: https://www.facebook.com/PANDASdoc . Not really a support page yet Shelby often talks with some of the struggling little kids to help them feel it will be OK and kids do grow up and are able to lead productive lives.

Thanks. Yea. It's b/c I thought it was in my city from googling and since nobody here knows what pandas is apparently, it seemed like a good reason to make contact.

However, now I know there are 2 "FSU's" and it's actually up NE. :)

The article I read just said FSU students so I wrongfully assumed - florida. And I'm really sleep deprived, fatigued, and just out of it.

Edited by Guest

The Film is Called "PANDAS A Real Life Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." The film producer had PANDAS, yet traveled around the country interviewing kids and young adults with PANDAS as well as Dr's Swedo, Cunningham, Trifiletti and many others. They are not really a support group, but are film makers from Fitchburg State University, a very competitive film school. Their fan page is here: https://www.facebook.com/PANDASdoc . Not really a support page yet Shelby often talks with some of the struggling little kids to help them feel it will be OK and kids do grow up and are able to lead productive lives.

Thanks for info. Sounds fascinating.

Edited by Guest