ACN Latitudes Forums

Docs in/near Greenville SC

Hi folks. I'm asking again for doc recommendations. I reached out again to another mom on a parenting board who's son I think has PANDAS. He's had 8 days of augmentin, so far, and his tics and behaviors are improving. She's looking for a doc near her. I can give her the names of the big guns. Anyone she can see locally? She looked at the pandasnetwork.org site but no one is listed. I sent her the link for this board. Hopefully, she will join us as she tries to figure out what is wrong with her son.

Thank you in advance.

In not from the South so maybe someone will chime in. PANDAS docs are few and far I between so it may be that there are none that are known if in that area. Most if us do hVe I travel to get to a doc who's really experienced. But hopefully someone will chime on? Or she will be able to work with one of their existing docs. Sounds like she's already getting some treatment for him.

Hi! I live in Charlotte, NC and just happen to see this post. My daughter has just started seeing Dr. Mauve. O'Conner here in Charlotte. I believe that you are only about 2 hours from here. She is a wonderful lady! We just received our blood work results on Friday and I was just about to post for help understanding what they all mean. I will be glad to give you her phone number if you would like. She treats PANDAS 2-3 days a week.

Michelle