ACN Latitudes Forums

Good news & Bad news

Well, I'll leave it to the "experts" like LLM to respond to what the mutation actually translates to, but that's not necessarily "bad" news, is it? I mean, I get the impression that 1) it's fairly common, and 2) now you know what you're dealing with, so you can start tailoring your interventions to the mutation so that they're more effective?

Maybe this is, really, "good news" and "good news"!

I agree. Now you know one piece of the puzzle! You are getting there. The pieces will fall together if you keep at it.

Just wondering about your lyme test. DD was IND for kDa 39 which is lyme-specific. Because it showed up at all, the LLMD diagnosed lyme. The test otherwise stated her lyme result was CDC and Igenex negative. Are any other lyme-specific bands positive? Did you test from any of the co-infections?

Finding an MTHFR issue was one of the best thngs that ever happened for my DD. The change in her since treating this is indescribable. She went from a kid bound for bipolar meds to a kid no one would ever, ever consider unstable. Have you tested other genes or only MTHFR?

I agree. Now you know one piece of the puzzle! You are getting there. The pieces will fall together if you keep at it.

Just wondering about your lyme test. DD was IND for kDa 39 which is lyme-specific. Because it showed up at all, the LLMD diagnosed lyme. The test otherwise stated her lyme result was CDC and Igenex negative. Are any other lyme-specific bands positive? Did you test from any of the co-infections?

None that I know of... maybe I can post her lab result...

Finding an MTHFR issue was one of the best thngs that ever happened for my DD. The change in her since treating this is indescribable. She went from a kid bound for bipolar meds to a kid no one would ever, ever consider unstable. Have you tested other genes or only MTHFR?

Only MTHFR. I want to do the 23andme testing soon. How are you treating it?