ACN Latitudes Forums

What combination abx. have you used for Bartonella?

The bactrim and minocycline combo. make her so mean and it never eases up. What other combinations are there that people have used? I am trying to up the probiotics to see if it helps with the meanness. She feels horrible too. Very depressed on this stuff. I am giving charcoal, water and lemon for detox.

When I tried Bactrim and doryx, it didn't make her too mean, but it didn't help much with massive insomnia either. When I give the bactrim with the mino. she is so mean, but it helps a bit more with sleep. Could it be that this combo. is just killing more stuff, and therefore working better, and helping with sleep?

We are using biaxin xl and rifampin right now. Second round of rifampin in two years. This time ramping up much slower than the past. My son hadn't gone to bed before 5 or 6am in months and that has now improved as well as just how sick he was. I can also only give one tindamax one day a month right now. Right when I give the tindamax he looks improved then come two or three days later the herx. So slow and steady.