ACN Latitudes Forums

Virastop or Virastop 2X

Has anyone tried this for their kiddos with high viral antibodies? Any input? My child has high viral antibodies for:

Rubella

Coxsackie b4, b6, A7, A9, A16, A24

EBV

HHV-6

She is currently on Amantadine since her rubella are the highest.

Hi,

I am actually going to buy this also: (Enzymedica, ViraStop, Immune Function) along with Enzymedica Candidase...I believe my DS has a yeast infection, possibly for a couple of years even though the LLMD doesn't think so only because no white on tongue.

The reviews look promising, so I too, would like to know if anyone has ever used this.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack thread :)

thanks

I ordered the 2X and will half the capsules once a day for a while. The goal of 15 caps a day of the regular virastop seems extreme to me, especially for those of us with "viral kids". Kiddo responds negatively to so many things right now, I am definitely going to go s l o w l y.

No worries about hijacking. I encourage all comments of any kind, even if it is another type of antiviral that folks found helpful for them. We are also going to be slowly adding l-lysine in hopes to get her slowly feeling better. She is so fatigued lately......she used to spend all day outside chasing bugs, swimming, digging in the dirt etc...... Now she only has the energy to flip through Netflix on TV or read a book on the couch :(.

Edited by Mayzoo