ACN Latitudes Forums

Cure Unknown update/new chapter now available .99 cents

If you have Kindle, or Apple books, you may now purchase Pamela Weintraub's update/new chapter

(112 pages)

If you or your family are dealing with Lyme disease, and have never read this book,

buying the book now includes this update.

One of the most informative, educational, gripping, detailed scientifically, along with personal family experience,

Lyme disease books ever written, IMO.

Edited by S & S

Even for those families who are NOT dealing with Lyme, I highly recommend this book. If only I had a book like this 15 years ago when I first started on our PANDAS journey!

Edited by NancyD

Ditto NancyD's recommendation. It's an excellent read and parallels the Pandas controversy in so many ways. It really helps you understand why you can't rely on tests and she does such a great job making the story easy to follow.

I read the downloaded chapter and while it was good to have recap of recent research and "advancements" - especially the importance of the monkey study and the over-the-top editorials from Steere - it was also maddening all over again. There is absolutely no scientific reason for IDSA to stand by it's archaic guidelines.

What I was also struck by was Horowitz's views that it quickly becomes much more than lyme for so many patients - how true for my family.

Yes, I'll be honest, I found the new excerpt depressing. Yet, compelling. Factual. Up to date. REAL. Scary. Hopeful in a sense. She and her family are well. But, because it's so personal to me and my family, depressing- especially the financial realities, and all that we've lost.

But, it is valuable, really critical, information about understanding Lyme disease.

I LOVE the way she writes.