ACN Latitudes Forums

Anyone seeing Dr. Kenneth Bock in NY?

Is anyone seeing Dr. Kenneth Bock? If so are you happy with the experience?

I scheduled An appointment for next week as I am looking for a one stop shop if that's possible... and he seems to treat Pandas, Lyme, MTHFR, detox, immune system, parasites, yeast, B12, supplements, liver & kidney protection etc. We seem to have it all however my son is SO much better after I added MB12 & leucovorin injections.

He's improved so much I am in fear of changing anything, however the start of school takes him down every September so I am trying to prepare.

Is anyone seeing Dr. Kenneth Bock? If so are you happy with the experience?

I wish! How great for you that you can get in to see him! I met him at the Autism One conference a couple of years ago and attended his speech, plus, of course, have read his book (Healing the New Childhood Epidemics). He seems brilliant and awesome!

Please report back and let us know how it goes!

We have been seeing Ken Bock for 12+ years. He treats DD's PANS, Lyme, Bart, MycoP, MTHFR, etc...and my Lyme, Bart, MTHFR. He is excellent!!! Feel free to PM or email if you have any specific questions.

Ifran,

Please keep in mind, treatment must be tailored to the individual. For DD17 she is taking L-Methylfolate (she needs high dose to regulate her moods), Allithiamine/B1, Riboflavin/B2, B6, Methylcobalamin/B12, and Manganese. She cannot take B-complex as she reacts badly to Inositol and I don't want to give her folic acid.

I take L-Methylfolate (not as much as DD), Methylcobalamin/B12, and Lumbrokinase Boluoke (to prevent clotting). I already get B vitamins in Ultra Preventive III.

Nancy

Nancy --

I am having trouble finding good treatment for c677T. Can you share what he is doing, and what is he on the lookout for?

Thanks!

Ifran,

Please keep in mind, treatment must be tailored to the individual. For DD17 she is taking L-Methylfolate (she needs high dose to regulate her moods), Allithiamine/B1, Riboflavin/B2, B6, Methylcobalamin/B12, and Manganese. She cannot take B-complex as she reacts badly to Inositol and I don't want to give her folic acid.

I take L-Methylfolate (not as much as DD), Methylcobalamin/B12, and Lumbrokinase Boluoke (to prevent clotting). I already get B vitamins in Ultra Preventive III.

Nancy

Nancy --

I am having trouble finding good treatment for c677T. Can you share what he is doing, and what is he on the lookout for?

Thanks!

Just curious why you are at risk of clotting?

Homozygous 677 puts you at risk for strokes and blood clots -- particularly adults who have elevated homocysteine levels.

Ifran,

Nancy

Nancy --

Thanks!

Just curious why you are at risk of clotting?