Jump to content
ACN Latitudes Forums

Doctors treating PANDAS/PANS

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know of a treating Doctor/Neurologist who performs plasma exchange and/or IVIG for PANS? preferably both because I've had two different opinions on how to treat my DD's PANS. She is currently treated with antibiotics and steroid bursts and continues to flare with every viral/bacterial contact.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...