ACN Latitudes Forums

DS-20 in open heart surgery right now

Thank you everyone. Tissue sample went out today. They are being sooo helpful at the lab.

Nurses at hospital are wonderful. He's still in CCU, but hopefully will get his tubes out tomorrow, which means he can be downgraded. Poor guy...so terribly painful. Needing lots of pain meds, which of course is giving him tons of side effects. Gut is now even more of a mess than it was before (and it's been bad since birth.) But, so very thankful to our ART dr. who figured out something was wrong with his heart, and told us to get in to cardiologist as soon as possible. If it hadn't been for her, my son would probably have died!

But, so very thankful to our ART dr. who figured out something was wrong with his heart, and told us to get in to cardiologist as soon as possible. If it hadn't been for her, my son would probably have died!

Tpotter:

So good to hear your son is thru surgery and is on his way to healing.

In reference to your ART dr: with our experiences with an ART dr. cannot go any other dr. now! I tried but ended up at my son's ART dr. because it just makes so much sense when the dr. can see what your body needs instead of all the guessing.

Best wishes for your son's speedy recovery and your family. Take care.