ACN Latitudes Forums

Okay...This is a serious forum...but now I have to request..Give a ye

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two of my brothers are Engineers one an Industrial Engineer the other a Mechanical Engineer. My husband is a Toy Designer in the Engineering Dept., but technically not an Engineer does that count? :)

Two of my brothers are Engineers one an Industrial Engineer the other a Mechanical Engineer. My husband is a Toy Designer in the Engineering Dept., but technically not an Engineer does that count? :)

It definitely counts as one of the coolest jobs ever!

My dh is a software engineer. His great-grandfather was an electrical engineer and his great-uncle owns several patents in the oil-field/drilling industry.

My ds that has tics is extremely proficient in math and was explaining to me today that he just looks at things and knows how they work. And then he started explaining it all.

Marissa

I started out with an electrical engineering scholarship in college, but being the only girl and all those aspie boys scared me off (plus teo semesters of Fortran) so I became an SLP. DD13 wants to be an engineer and is capt. of her robotics team. DH is a financial analyst in banking.

What does Dr.K say...... More wires to get crossed and outta whack? Or are we the ones who keep digging until we end up here.

DH and cousin chem/mechanical engineers. My 2 brothers engineers (electrical/civil) along with maternal grandfather (ran a hydro plant in the 1930s) I myself am an engineer. Other than that, nothing.

DS with PANDAs used to be very good at math, now struggling due to anxiety.