18 +

31 IND

39 IND

41 +

IGG (negative)

34 IND

39 IND

41 ++

if you have experience with Igenex lab tests, how would you interpret these results?

I am new at this and they seem to me on the border.

thanks in advance

Keep in mind that an LLMD will consider an Indeterminate as a positive. Our LLMD says it's like a preganancy test, it has shown a line so it's positive...you can't be a little bit pregnant. Her words not mine. Anyway, the other thing you have to consider is that there are certain bands that are considered lyme specific: 18, 23-25,31,34,37,39,83,93. Looks like there are quite a few lyme specific bands that have reacted on the results you posted. If it were me, I would make an appointment with an LLMD.

Dedee

I not a doctor but based on my experiences these results which show positive with Lyme specific bands would support a Lyme diagnosis based on correlation with clinical symptoms. I put up a post with western blot in the title that has some more detail if you search for it. I know that others may have different views so take this fwiw from someone in the trenches. Cure unknown by Pamela weintraub goes into great detail about the western blot and how it works which was invaluable for me in understanding it. Good luck

many thanks for your responses.

I looked at pinned docs on lyme on this forum. they need to be updated. I guess I should e-mail Chemar.

right, so, how do I find LLMD in my area? i am in New England, New Hampshire specifically.

I'd suggest Dr J or Dr M in CT. We see Dr M. You can PM me if you have any questions. KaraM's kids saw Dr J but she saw an LLMD in the Boston area for herself, as Dr J only sees kids. She isn't on the forum much anymore but you can PM her if you want to look into that Dr as an option.