ACN Latitudes Forums

We saw Dr. J...

My goodness, what a sweet man. What a character, too. In a good way. He really is special. He looked over Ian's igenex tests and said that he indeed has been exposed to Lyme, as he is making antibodies. He didn't DECLARE Lyme, since the test was about 2 years ago, but wanted to redo the Western Blot and some other tests. He seemed to hint at bartonella, even though Ian didn't present with any stretch marks that we can recall. At this point Ian is staying on augmentin per Dr. B. And wait for test results. Funny, Dr. B called regarding some other patient while we were there. Dr. J said Ian was there and Dr. B knew who that was right away and told him to "fix him." lol So as of now we don't KNOW if it is Lyme, but we will find out what Dr. J thinks soon. All in all the visit went very well. Ian loved the office, he got forbidden treats of Gatorade and oreos, though the antique soccer video game was awesome, and really attached to Dr. J. I admit I hope this gives us some answers. It has been a long 3 years, with really no answers....

Lisa

My goodness, what a sweet man. What a character, too. In a good way. He really is special. He looked over Ian's igenex tests and said that he indeed has been exposed to Lyme, as he is making antibodies. He didn't DECLARE Lyme, since the test was about 2 years ago, but wanted to redo the Western Blot and some other tests. He seemed to hint at bartonella, even though Ian didn't present with any stretch marks that we can recall. At this point Ian is staying on augmentin per Dr. B. And wait for test results. Funny, Dr. B called regarding some other patient while we were there. Dr. J said Ian was there and Dr. B knew who that was right away and told him to "fix him." lol So as of now we don't KNOW if it is Lyme, but we will find out what Dr. J thinks soon. All in all the visit went very well. Ian loved the office, he got forbidden treats of Gatorade and oreos, though the antique soccer video game was awesome, and really attached to Dr. J. I admit I hope this gives us some answers. It has been a long 3 years, with really no answers....

Lisa

I have never met Dr J, but our LLMD confers with him frequently and likes him a lot.

DD11 was PCR positive for bartonella, IND for lyme. We have been fighting bartonella for 2 years and have never seen a stretch mark. Her titers have decreased over that time, but are still in the high range.