ACN Latitudes Forums

Came across a tx idea for PANDAS/STREP and LYME

jph

On my journey of trying to figure out what exactly is wrong with, and help, my 8 yo ds with many atypical neuro activities, I found theallergykit.com. I have no affiliation with them. I've been looking at their web page for a few days, and considering how it might help. We've had significant help using treatments like AAT (kind of like NAET) for some things. So as I was filling my cart today, I see there is a vial for strep/Pandas and another for Lyme. It can't hurt, and it's pretty inexpensive! I thought I'd share here.

If you go to the products page you will see them there in alplha order.

I find this stuff very interesting but not sure how the lyme and strep fall into the allergy category. I don't see anything specific to either one of those. Are they implying that pandas would be an allergy to the strep infection?

I *think* the implication of calling anything an allergy is that if the body is reacting in a way that creates an imbalance to a substance/thought/allergen/whatever, that by treating them with that substance/thought/allergen/whatever, a neutral reaction can be attained. It sounds really out there, but I'm willing to try it. My son has tics and during the one where he gets *really* angry and has what looks like an angry seizure/tic, he yells, uncontrollably, "I hate girls!" Girls, girly colors, girly things, his sister... they all trigger this tic. It's a really, really tough and odd one to live with. If he's "allergic" to girls, etc- well there is an allergy treatment for "people".