ACN Latitudes Forums

Med in capaule

Our Lyme doc gave my daughter something called para a, which is supposed to be dropped into a small drop of water. I tried to get my daughter to take it, and she lost it. We were in a hotel room where you can here everything, and I fully expected someone to come through the door at any moment.

Since then, I have put it in capsules. Do you think this is okay? I plan to do the same thing with the Mepron suspension.

Our Lyme doc gave my daughter something called para a, which is supposed to be dropped into a small drop of water. I tried to get my daughter to take it, and she lost it. We were in a hotel room where you can here everything, and I fully expected someone to come through the door at any moment.

Since then, I have put it in capsules. Do you think this is okay? I plan to do the same thing with the Mepron suspension.

SPECIAL COMMENTS: Herbs that taste bitter are known to be beneficial for the stomach and GI tract. Para-A is extremely bitter tasting. Para-A can be placed into gelatin capsules for better compliance. Consider adequate drainage remedies such as Liver Drainage, Lymph Drainage, etc., during any parasite treatment.

http://www.evitamins4u.com/para_a

I cannot find an answer for the mepron, but I think it would be fine in a capsule or a non-acidic smoothie. I recommend you ask your pharmacist for ideas on that one.