ACN Latitudes Forums

PANDAS Documentary Next Friday and Saturday in Boston!

PANDAS, A Real Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde will be filming in the Boston area on Friday and Saturday. If you would allow your children to be part of the film, they'd love to have them. Please contact them at contact@pandasdocumentary.com or call 207-649-6163 to sign up. Your child will need to be able to be interviewed and tell their story a bit. This will cover surrounding areas as well such as New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island...

I've really enjoyed watching this process. Many of the kids have never met another person with PANDAS. To have Shelby interview them gently, and fully understand what they have gone through has been pretty amazing to watch. I see the wonderful connection she makes with each child. I'm so proud of her. The interview process is very quiet and non threatening. Someone runs the camera and Shelby talks with them, asking questions about how they feel and identifying with them. It's very low key. I have really enjoyed meeting so many of you fellow warriors in this battle. I'm learning so much too. Please let them know ASAP if you are interested and remember they are mostly interviewing just the kids.

Much, much thanks,

Nancy

Too bad I am not closer. With my kiddos expressive delay, much of what she says is just like an out of the mouths of babes experience. You can tell it is not scripted or prompted and she is very sincere.

For example, we were discussing her desire to have babies the other day. I told her many criteria before she could have babies, only a few of which were she needs to be older, more mature and she needed to find a man that was responsible enough to help her raise these babies. She looked at me a few minutes, and dead panned asked me if I would help her find a man :o:D:lol: .

Edited by Mayzoo

Too bad I am not closer. With my kiddos expressive delay, much of what she says is just like an out of the mouths of babes experience. You can tell it is not scripted or prompted and she is very sincere.

For example, we were discussing her desire to have babies the other day. I told her many criteria before she could have babies, only a few of which were she needs to be older, more mature and she needed to find a man that was responsible enough to help her raise these babies. She looked at me a few minutes, and dead panned asked me if I would help her find a man :o:D:lol: .

That is adorable! She sounds like she'd be perfect for the film. Contact us if you reconsider!

Nancy