ACN Latitudes Forums

Please if anyone has a good llmd in MA, pm me plz

Not satified I can find a good llmd in NY. I read up on some, but seem to do the usual. We have tried so much to rid bartonella.

Actually if anyone has info on Dr. J in Germantown, MD, I would appreciate it.

Edited by lismom

Have you heard of Dr M in Connecticut? He is suppossed to be very good and he started seeing new patients again. You may want to PM LLM and ask her feedback on him if its a consideration. Curious how long have you been treating Bart and have you used any anti microbials (eg Cumanda, Banderol etc)? I assume you have been doing Rifampin combo or Bactrim.

Have you heard of Dr M in Connecticut? He is suppossed to be very good and he started seeing new patients again. You may want to PM LLM and ask her feedback on him if its a consideration. Curious how long have you been treating Bart and have you used any anti microbials (eg Cumanda, Banderol etc)? I assume you have been doing Rifampin combo or Bactrim.

Yes we have tried everything except cipro which i don't want to. Bad reaction to bactrim. Using houttuynia right now. Treating this for 2yrs. Sons depression and fatigue are too much. I want a real work up from a real llmd. I cant do this with myself and pediatrician anymore.

Actually have made an apt with Dr. J in Germantown MD. He had a cancellation.

PM me if you want info on Dr M. As for the fatigue/depression, my DD has been fighting these symptoms for a long time and we couldn't figure out why (no lyme, no infection, no mold, no virus...) Just got some methylation testing back and DD has several issues that are sapping her energy and contributing to mood issues. One of these genes makes her intolerant of sulfur drugs (like bactrim and cipro). The first supplement we added was CoQ10 and it has helped a lot. The next we'll add is Yucca to lower ammonia levels. Going to have a long talk about all of it with Dr M in 2 weeks.

After 2 yrs of treatment, it's possible that it's not Bart - or not just Bart - that you're dealing with. For $99, I can't say enough good things about what you learn from doing a 23andMe spit test. Takes 7-8 weeks for results, which totally bites. But you can then download your 23andMe data, run it thru a free app called Genetic Genie and get a report on your methylation issues. You can then refer to this site http://www.heartfixer.com/AMRI-Nutrigenomics.htm and get som e decent recommendations on what to do about your specific issues (scroll down to the discussion on CBS mutations for info on the energy/sulfur/ammonia issues and treatment).

Yes thank you KaraM. I just messaged you. I am interested. Its so hard to know who to go to because one, we have been treating for so long and two, its out of pocket for us. LLM, thanks for the info on methylation issues. I know this is for sure an issue. I need help and instruction on this. I am so tired of doing this myself. Exhausted... I did have him tested 2 yrs ago and he does have mutation for 1298a and 6777c. Bartonella is still an issue. The rash is still prevelant as are the symptoms. The herb houttuynia has given some herxing we have never experienced, so thats an interesting thing. Been working up on this herb.

LLM can you PM me the doctors name? and are you happy with this dr.? Thanks so much, Kathy

The herb houttuynia has given some herxing we have never experienced, so thats an interesting thing. Been working up on this herb.

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack, but which houttuynia are you using? HH2 or the regular strength? Thanks so much.

The herb houttuynia has given some herxing we have never experienced, so thats an interesting thing. Been working up on this herb.

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack, but which houttuynia are you using? HH2 or the regular strength? Thanks so much.

Using the regular strength, 1 3x day. Going to start adding in 2 3x, then HH2.

I used HH2 on myself, and found it excellent- for me, I thought it held all Bartonella at bay while I was using antibiotics for Lyme- I used it for a couple of months, I believe, 2 caps of the HH2 a day-

After I did the HH2, I finished of my Bartonella treatment with another round of Levaquin-