ACN Latitudes Forums

CoQ10

DD8, 53 lbs, takes 100mg once a day in the morning. Initially, she felt much better on it. Lately, fatigue has returned (have used it for 2 months). But I believe her issues are different than yours, so I wouldn't draw any conclusions from our experience.

As for other antioxidants, we use

•  
  • milk thistle (silymarin) 300mg once a day to support the liver
  • occasional resveratrol for DS/lyme as an anti-inflammatory/detox (DD is allergic to it)
  • occasional alpha lipoic acid on days they complain of muscle pain, brain fog or a general sense of inflammation, also use it when they're fighting colds to help with detox
  • have used vitamin C thru the winter. Not clear is it helped keep them healthy. I will run out next week and probably won't refill until the fall, as the kids are tired of taking so many pills
  • psyillium husk - helps with stool softness/regularity.
  • B6 as a glutathione precursor

DD8, 53 lbs, takes 100mg once a day in the morning. Initially, she felt much better on it. Lately, fatigue has returned (have used it for 2 months). But I believe her issues are different than yours, so I wouldn't draw any conclusions from our experience.

As for other antioxidants, we use

•  
  • milk thistle (silymarin) 300mg once a day to support the liver
  • occasional resveratrol for DS/lyme as an anti-inflammatory/detox (DD is allergic to it)
  • occasional alpha lipoic acid on days they complain of muscle pain, brain fog or a general sense of inflammation, also use it when they're fighting colds to help with detox
  • have used vitamin C thru the winter. Not clear is it helped keep them healthy. I will run out next week and probably won't refill until the fall, as the kids are tired of taking so many pills
  • psyillium husk - helps with stool softness/regularity.
  • B6 as a glutathione precursor

How do you mean, or how did you firgure out that your dd was allergice to reveratrol?